Corneal & External Disease Conshohocken & Philadelphia PA
Dr. Fracht is an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of corneal and external disease issues. He completed supplemental corneal and refractve surgical fellowship training at Wills Eye Hospital.
- Ocular surface infections and ulcers (bacterial, fungal, viral, etc.),
- Ocular surface degenerations,
- Immune mediated diseases of the cornea,
- Corneal dystrophies (epithelial basement membrane dystrophy, stromal dystrophies, endothelial dystrophies, etc),
- Recurrent corneal erosion syndrome,
- Ectatic disorders (kerataconus, pellucid marginal degeneration, keratoglobus),
- Metabolic disorders with corneal changes.