Corneal & External Disease Conshohocken & Philadelphia PA
Dr. Fracht is an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of corneal and external disease issues. He completed supplemental corneal and refractve surgical fellowship training at Wills Eye Hospital.
- Ocular surface infections and ulcers (bacterial, fungal, viral, etc.),
- Ocular surface degenerations,
- Immune mediated diseases of the cornea,
- Corneal dystrophies (epithelial basement membrane dystrophy, stromal dystrophies, endothelial dystrophies, etc),
- Recurrent corneal erosion syndrome,
- Ectatic disorders (kerataconus, pellucid marginal degeneration, keratoglobus),
- Metabolic disorders with corneal changes.
If you have been diagnosed with any of these disorders and would like the opinion of a corneal specialist, please contact our office at Conshohocken Eye & Laser Center Phone Number 610-397-1747. To read more about diseases of the cornea, please visit the Academy of Ophthalmology‘s website.
Are You Ready to Take Care of Your Eyes? We are currently accepting new patients and would love to help you enhance your eyes. Call Conshohocken Eye & Laser Center Phone Number 610-397-1747 to make an appointment.